Who is Rob?
Rob Wilson is dubbed “Hip Hop’s Financial Advisor” because he is a trusted advisor to professional athletes & entertainers. And he’s also a podcast show host, speaker and presenter and ever day motivator!
Rob is originally from Pittsburgh. He received his bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering from the University of Pittsburgh and his Masters in Business Administration from the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University.
Rob Wilson’s March Money Madness Bracket Challenge was featured in the Pittsburgh Business Times
Rob developed an online bracket game using a popular sports concept to teach people about investing.
Rob Wilson was also featured in a Black Enterprise “All Star Advice” article.
The good folks from BE gathered a group of financial professionals to answer questions on various topics of interest, and Rob was one of the select group of financial All Stars.
Rob was included in Pittsburgh Magazine’s 11th annual 40 Under 40, a celebration of 40 inspirational, successful, generous men and women from the region, all under the age of 40, who represent the best in Pittsburgh’s present and future.
- Create something of value and give it away
- You have to be comfortable selling
- There has never been a better time than now to launch a business
- Invest in yourself
- A lot of what you fear doesn’t matter
- WAIT-Who Am I Too
- Spend time focusing on living to your potential and you’ll never have to worry about living within your means
- Social Media Links
- Rob breaks down his 100K formula. How can you be in the top 10% of wage earners in the U.S.?
- 100 people pay you $20 a week or $80 a month.