On Saturday June 30th we will stand and march together for the civil rights of victims of revenge porn and cyber harassment and you are invited to join us.
I am so proud to partner with Leah Julliet, founder of the March Against Revenge Porn and Katelyn Bravos and Belinda Berry of Badass Army to bring awareness to the growing epidemic of cyber harassment.
Our 50 Shades of Silence film crew will also be on hand to document this her-story making event set to begin at Noon on June 30th on the steps of the City County Building in Pittsburgh and the rally at Point Park University at 1pm.
We are counting on supporters like you!
1. First, please register for and attend the march. You can download the mobile app. Here’s the link for Andriod or Apple. Be sure to enable push notifications for updates. If apps aren’t your thing, here’s the link to the online registration.
2. We are in need of volunteers (Angel Ambassadors) to help us organize and mobilize. Please click the link and help us out.
We also have 5 days of principle filming left for the documentary. This comes with a budget and price tag. As part of our ongoing fundraising efforts we’ve come up with a great way for you to sponsor this and help us raise funds.
3. You can make a single tax deductible contribution of $25, $50 or $100 or more or any amount of your choice.
Do something really cool, and your name or logo can go down in her story!
For business and larger donations you can have your: (Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsor kit)
· Logo on signs/posters, megaphones and rally towels (we are paying homage to the Terrible Towel), sponsored push notifications and social media blitz, recognition on sponsors page.
We will need your donation right away to make the printing deadline. So please donate donate. Please click here.
ACTIVITIES OF THE DAY
Some of the activities planned for the day of the March include:
· Assembly and Rally Pre-March.
· Rolling police escort through downtown Pittsburgh.
· Live band, entertainment and food truck
· On stage speakers sharing their stories of empowerment and support, including:
o Local political figures (City, State and Federal)
o Social and Civic organizations
o Celebrity Speakers
o Petition signing to support the ENOUGH Act written by Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) which criminalizes revenge porn on a federal level, to protect victims without borders across the United States.
Who are we and what do we? 50 Shades of Silence is a global social justice movement and upcoming documentary dedicated to helping victims of cyber harassment and online crimes.
This multi media project focuses on:
· Education and resources for victims, bringing greater awareness to the issues caused by these crimes.
· Advocacy and lobbying for federal legislation to protect victims and stricter law enforcement.
· Collaboration with other organizations, group, agencies and companies in the fight to end cyber harassment.
· Empowerment and support for victims and survivors.
We are committed to raising awareness and being an advocate beyond the local and state levels, reaching the broader audience through actions and events such as the upcoming march, and its media coverage.
Be apart of something bigger than me and you, help us create change and protect victims.